Fertilizing and Weed Control
Our fertilization program takes out the guesswork. Careful selection of fertilizer, knowing application rates, and the best time to apply are all reasons to select a qualified, licensed professional.
For the past several years, we have incorporated a very unique, one-time application fertilizer. It’s a product that we apply once in the spring and it continuously feeds your lawn for 6 months resulting in a thick and rich green lawn. Throughout the rest of the season, our visits concentrate on spraying weeds.
Therefore, you will see a flag when the one-time application is applied in the spring and for each follow-up when we spray for weeds. Our big expense is upfront but we spread it out for you which is why we require a six month commitment.
Benefits to our lawn fertilization include:
- Increased color and consistency of a thick, healthy lawn.
- Healthy lawn results in resistance to pests such as weeds, insects, and lawn diseases.
- Guaranteed Weed Control for broadleaf weeds including dandelions, thistles and many more. We will spray for these as needed
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, after the fertilizer is absorbed into the soil, it cannot run off into our waters.
- Experienced, licensed technicians with knowledge to properly apply fertilizer, treat weeds in your lawn and identify potential areas of improvement will provide helpful feedback.