Spring Clean Ups
- Get your yard ready for summer! A spring clean-up starts with blowing all debris out of the landscaped areas. Then, we de-thatch all turf areas, and finish up by collecting all excess thatch and debris. This is a perfect way to start the season fresh.
- Weekly lawn mowing services with professional yard care specialist and newer top of the line equipment
- Trimming along all fence lines, trees and landscape edges
- Grass clippings are blown from sidewalks, driveways, decks and pool areas
- Edging: we offer edging around all concrete and paver edges as a one time or weekly service.
- Aerating is the process of removing cores, 1/2 inch in diameter from the lawn which allows water, oxygen, fertilizer, and other nutrients to penetrate the soil and reach the root system. It also helps decrease the amount of thatch in your yard.
- How often your lawn needs aerating depends on how compacted the soil is in your area so we tailor our service to your needs. When soil is heavily packed as typical as clay, the roots are denied many key components needed for healthy, thick turf.
Fall Clean ups
- Prepare your yard for the winter season with a variety of programs offered. Tailored to meet the needs of your property from a general leaf clean up, to a perennial clean up , cutting ornamental grasses down, removing annual flowers or anything else you need.